Exactly same MB0-001 questions as in real test, WTF!
in which am i able to discover MB0-001 braindumps questions?
MB0-001 english test questions | MB0-001 free practice tests | MB0-001 free pdf | MB0-001 test questions | MB0-001 entrance exam - bigdiscountsales.com
Just memorize these MB0-001 questions before you go for test.
We have our specialists working persistently for the gathering of real exam questions of MB0-001. All the pass4sure questions and answers of MB0-001 gathered by our group are inspected and updated by our MB0-001 ensured group. We stay associated with the competitors showed up in the MB0-001 test to get their audits about the MB0-001 test, we gather MB0-001 exam tips and traps, their experience about the strategies utilized as a part of the real MB0-001 exam, the mix-ups they done in the real test and after that enhance our material appropriately. When you experience our pass4sure questions and answers, you will feel sure about every one of the subjects of test and feel that your insight has been enormously progressed. These pass4sure questions and answers are not simply hone questions, these are real exam questions and answers that are sufficient to pass the MB0-001 exam at first endeavor.
CompTIA certifications are very required crosswise over IT associations. HR administrators lean toward applicants who have a comprehension of the theme, as well as having finished affirmation exams in the subject. All the CompTIA certification help provided on killexams.com are acknowledged around the world.
It is true to say that you are searching for real exams questions and answers for the CompTIA Mobility+ exam? We are here to give you one most updated and quality sources that is killexams.com, We have gathered a database of questions from real exams so as to give you a chance to plan and pass MB0-001 exam on the principal endeavor. All preparation materials on the killexams.com site are progressive and checked by industry specialists.
Why killexams.com is the Ultimate decision for confirmation planning?
1. A quality item that Help You Prepare for Your Exam:
killexams.com is a definitive planning hotspot for passing the CompTIA MB0-001 exam. We have deliberately consented and collected real exam questions and answers, which are updated with an indistinguishable recurrence from real exam is updated, and investigated by industry specialists. Our CompTIA certified specialists from numerous associations are capable and qualified/affirmed people who have investigated each inquiry and answer and clarification segment keeping in mind the end goal to enable you to comprehend the idea and pass the CompTIA exam. The most ideal approach to plan MB0-001 exam isn't perusing a course reading, however taking practice real questions and understanding the right answers. Practice questions help set you up for the ideas, as well as the strategy in which questions and answer choices are introduced amid the real exam.
2. Easy to understand Mobile Device Access:
killexams give to a great degree easy to use access to killexams.com items. The concentration of the site is to give exact, updated, and to the direct material toward enable you to study and pass the CompTIA Mobility+. You can rapidly find the real questions and solution database. The webpage is versatile amicable to permit think about anyplace, as long as you have web association. You can simply stack the PDF in portable and concentrate anyplace.
3. Access the Most Recent CompTIA Mobility+ Real Questions and Answers:
Our Exam databases are frequently updated during the time to incorporate the most recent real questions and answers from the CompTIA MB0-001 exam. Having Accurate, real and current real exam questions, you will pass your exam on the main attempt!
4. Our Materials is Verified by killexams.com Industry Experts:
We are doing battle to giving you precise CompTIA Mobility+ exam questions and answers, alongside clarifications. Each Q&A on killexams.com has been confirmed by CompTIA certified specialists. They are exceptionally qualified and affirmed people, who have numerous times of expert experience identified with the CompTIA exams.
5. We Provide all killexams.com Exam Questions and Include Detailed Answers with Explanations:
Not at all like numerous other exam prep sites, killexams.com gives updated real CompTIA MB0-001 exam questions, as well as nitty gritty answers, clarifications and charts. This is vital to help the hopeful comprehend the right answer, as well as insights about the alternatives that were wrong.
Killexams.com Huge Discount Coupons and Promo Codes are as under;
WC2017 : 60% Discount Coupon for all exams on website
PROF17 : 10% Discount Coupon for Orders greater than $69
DEAL17 : 15% Discount Coupon for Orders greater than $99
DECSPECIAL : 10% Special Discount Coupon for All Orders
MB0-001 Discount Coupon, MB0-001 Promo Code, MB0-001 vce, Free MB0-001 vce, Download Free MB0-001 dumps, Free MB0-001 braindumps, pass4sure MB0-001, MB0-001 practice test, MB0-001 practice exam, killexams.com MB0-001, MB0-001 real questions, MB0-001 actual test, MB0-001 PDF download, Pass4sure MB0-001 Download, MB0-001 help, MB0-001 examcollection, Passleader MB0-001, exam-labs MB0-001, Justcertify MB0-001, certqueen MB0-001, MB0-001 testking
Very clean to get licensed in MB0-001 exam with these Q&A.i'm now not an aficionado of on line killexams.com, in light of the fact that they are often posted by way of flighty individuals who misdirect I into mastering stuff I neednt trouble with and missing things that I absolutely want to recognise. not killexams.com Q&A. This business enterprise offers absolutely good sized killexams.com that assist me overcome MB0-001 exam readiness. that is the way by which I passed this exam from the second one strive and scored 87% marks. thanks
Take Advantage of MB0-001 dumps, Use these Q and A to ensure your success.At ultimate, my score ninety% changed into more than desire. at the point when the examination MB0-001 become handiest 1 week away, my making plans become in an indiscriminate situation. I predicted that i would want to retake inside the occasion of disappointment to get 80% pass imprints. Taking after a partners recommendation, i purchased the Q&A from killexams.com and could take a moderate arrangement by way of commonly composed substance.
nice to pay attention that modern-day Braindumps of MB0-001 exam are available.killexams.com question bank turned into truly true. I cleared my MB0-001 examination with sixty eight.25% marks. The questions had been honestly suitable. They maintain updating the database with new questions. And guys, go for it - they in no way disappoint you. thanks a lot for this.
am i able to discover contact data of MB0-001 certified?It ended up being a frail department of expertise to plot. I required a e-book which could kingdom query and answer and i without a doubt allude it. killexams.com Questions & answers are singularly in charge of every final one in all credits. a whole lot obliged killexams.com for giving nice conclusion. I had endeavored the examination MB0-001 exam for 3 years continuously but couldnt make it to passing score. I understood my hole in information the subject of creating a session room.
try those actual take a look at questions for MB0-001 examination.handed the MB0-001 exam the other day. i would have in no way done it without your examination prep substances. a few months in the past I failed that examination the primary time I took it. your questions are very much like real one. I surpassed the exam very without difficulty this time. thank you very a great deal for your help.
Little effor required to prepare MB0-001 real Question bank.i am over the moon to mention that I exceeded the MB0-001 exam with ninety two% rating. killexams.com Questions & answers notes made the entire issue substantially easy and clean for me! maintain up the notable work. inside the wake of perusing your direction notes and a chunk of practice structure exam simulator, i used to be efficiently ready to bypass the MB0-001 examination. clearly, your direction notes in reality supported up my actuality. a few topics like instructor conversation and Presentation abilties are achieved very nicely.
What is needed to study and pass MB0-001 exam?I am Aggarwal and I work for Smart Corp. I had applied to appear for the MB0-001 exam and was very apprehensive about it as it contained difficult case studies etc. I then applied for your question bank. My many doubts got cleared due to the explainations provided for the answers. I also got the case studies in my email which were properly solved. I appeared for the exam and am happy to say that I got 73.75% and I give you the whole credit. Further I congratulate you and look further to clear more exams with the help of your site.
I had no time to study MB0-001 books and training!Thumb up for the MB0-001 contents and engine. Worth buying. No doubt, refering to my friends
Do a quick and smart move, prepare these MB0-001 Questions and Answers.I surpassed the MB0-001 exam today and scored 100%! never idea I should do it, but Killexams grew to become out to be a gem in exam practise. I had a great feeling approximately it because it seemed to cover all topics, and there have beenlots of questions furnished. yet, I didnt assume to see all of the identical questions in the real exam. Very first-ratesurprise, and that i fantastically advise the usage of Killexams.
it's miles proper source to find MB0-001 dumps paper.Very excellent MB0-001 examination training questions answers, I surpassed MB0-001 examination this month. killexams.com is very dependable. I didnt suppose that braindumps should get you this excessive, however now that Ive exceeded my MB0-001 exam, I recognise that killexams.com is extra than a sell off. Killexams.com offers you what you need to bypass your MB0-001 exam, and also allows you study matters you might want. yet, it offers you best what you actually need to understand, saving it slow and energy. i have handed MB0-001 examination and now advise killexams.com to everybody accessible.
See more CompTIA dumpsJK0-U21 | JK0-023 | ISS-001 | JK0-019 | CLO-001 | FC0-TS1 | PK0-004 | CS0-001 | JK0-802 | SK0-003 | JK0-U11 | PD0-001 | TK0-201 | FC0-U11 | FC0-U41 | CN0-201 | 220-901 | SY0-401 | SY0-501 | JK0-022 | CV0-001 | EK0-001 | 220-902 | JK0-801 | PK0-003 | SK0-004 | LX0-103 | CAS-002 | N10-006 | LX0-104 | MB0-001 | FC0-U51 | CD0-001 | JK0-U31 |
Latest Exams added on bigdiscountsales1Z0-453 | 210-250 | 300-210 | 500-205 | 500-210 | 70-765 | 9A0-409 | C2010-555 | C2090-136 | C9010-260 | C9010-262 | C9020-560 | C9020-568 | C9050-042 | C9050-548 | C9050-549 | C9510-819 | C9520-911 | C9520-923 | C9520-928 | C9520-929 | C9550-512 | CPIM-BSP | C_TADM70_73 | C_TB1200_92 | C_TBW60_74 | C_TPLM22_64 | C_TPLM50_95 | DNDNS-200 | DSDPS-200 | E20-562 | E20-624 | E_HANABW151 | E_HANAINS151 | JN0-1330 | JN0-346 | JN0-661 | MA0-104 | MB2-711 | NSE6 | OMG-OCRES-A300 | P5050-031 |
See more dumps on bigdiscountsalesEE0-502 | C2180-278 | C9560-503 | 4H0-004 | SPS-202 | 70-464 | C2140-646 | 050-640 | 000-105 | 1Z0-517 | 642-437 | S90-01A | SBAC | 000-281 | 050-v70-CSEDLPS02 | HP0-742 | 000-701 | HC-711-CHS | M2110-670 | 00M-617 | BH0-010 | ST0-200 | 000-920 | HP0-D24 | VCS-255 | 510-306 | LOT-921 | 132-S-900.7 | 70-513-CSharp | 500-260 | LOT-915 | 000-M16 | 9L0-010 | 70-462 | ACMP | 310-303 | 77-604 | C2140-643 | HP2-B82 | 648-375 | 000-007 | 300-165 | COG-145 | 1Z1-522 | ST0-199 | 000-892 | 650-312 | 133-S-713-4 | 000-025 | 000-580 |
MB0-001 Questions and Answers
Users in a building report difficulty connecting and slow performance when using mobile devices. The issue is intermittent and is limited to certain areas of the building. Which of the following is the MOST probable cause?
- Insufficient number of wireless access points
- Interference from a specific user’s personal hotspot
- Misconfigured firewall settings
- Insufficient signal strength from the wireless LAN controller
Users report that while at work they are unable to access an application from the Internet on their personal mobile devices. The administrator has been asked to determine what could be causing the problem. Which of the following is the BEST area to begin troubleshooting?
- DHCP server
- Wireless LAN controller
- Internet router
- Enterprise firewall
Which of the following is the MOST efficient way to immediately notify administrators of telecommunication vendor changes that affect mobile devices?
- RSS feeds
- Industry publications
Which of the following is the BEST way to provide ongoing training to administrators for MDM vendor changes?
- Industry tradeshows
- Industry publications
- SMS messaging
Ann, an administrator, is at a tradeshow and wishes to exchange contact information with a vendor. Which of the following can she use? (Select TWO).
Answer: A, C
Which of the following protocols can be used to establish a secure terminal session?
Which of the following services can be used to locate a lost or stolen device?
A company with limited IT resources is planning to implement a BYOD program which will require enrollment of thousands of mobile devices. Which of the following is the BEST enrollment approach?
- Use a captive portal
- Use mobile application management solution
- Have IT administrators enroll all devices
- Use self-service enrollment portal
Which of the following protocols is used for dynamic addressing?
Which of the following is an application development methodology?
- Change management
Which of the following is the name of the messaging service Android developers can use within their applications to send messages to Android devices?
Which of the following should be monitored on mobile devices to mitigate the risk of a keylogger being installed?
- IPS false negatives
- Software firewall false positives
- Content filtering denials
- Malware definition updates
When Ann, an employee, connects her personal USB device to the network she is informed the device will be encrypted and all information will no longer be readable outside the corporate network. Which of the following describes the cause of this occurrence?
- The personal device was infected with malware.
- The personal device has been quarantined by antivirus software.
- DLP has been recently implemented.
- An attacker has hacked into her machine.
-- Exhibit –
-- Exhibit --
Please refer to the attached incident response procedure. Which of the following would Joe, an administrator, do NEXT after discovering one of his critical servers has been breached?
- Take a copy of the machines, including memory
- Hash an image of the machine and isolate it from the network
- Notify his supervisor or next available manager in the chain of command
- Immediately start to restore backups for the systems
Which of the following MUST be implemented in conjunction with storage encryption to ensure data on a mobile device is secured?
The board members of a financial institution have been supplied with tablets to conduct their annual meeting. Information discussed in the board room is sensitive in nature and should not be allowed onto the Internet. The operating system on the tablets has been updated to backup all information to the cloud. Which of the following would allow the administrator to learn about this feature before the meeting takes place in one week?
- The vendor’s technical weekly review
- An annual security conference that occurs in two weeks
- The vendor’s monthly magazine
- The vendor’s daily feature announcement
Ann, a user, cannot access the company WiFi. She states that the WiFi signal is present and she has chosen the right SSID; however, each time Ann tries to access the network, she gets rejected. Which of the following is the BEST method to determine whether the mobile device is authorized to connect to the WiFi network?
- Check if Ann is placed in the DMZ location of the company
- Ensure the authentication server is up and running
- Check the ACL for Ann’s device MAC entry
- Ensure the firewalls are all activated for that particular SSID
Joe, a technician, is assigned to design a wireless network for a SOHO that has to be able to support video streaming with an acceptable throughput, have good coverage for the building, and be able to support multiple channels with a full duplex capability. Which of the following is the BEST device to choose to support these requirements?
- 802.11n AP with MIMO
- 802.11g AP with omni-directional antennas
- 802.11a AP with point-multipoint antennas
- Bluetooth PAN
Which of the following BEST describes the network elements for 3G and 4G cellular technologies?
- Mobile device, access point, router, and layer three switch
- Antenna, mobile device, WiFi device, and domain server name
- Group policy, mobile ACL, wireless controller, and WiFi
- Mobile base station and mobile switching center
A technician has been given a task to implement a WiFi network in an office located on the second floor of a shopping mall with many other WiFi access points. The budget is limited so the technician has to use existing public devices to proceed. Which of the following is the BEST security implementation?
- Create a security group policy and add all required devices
- Reduce the access points’ power strength and hide the SSID
- Hide the SSID and implement WEP encryption for mobile device authentication
- Add additional access points to the infrastructure
CompTIA MB0-001 Exam (CompTIA Mobility+) Detailed Information
MB0-001 - CompTIA Mobility+
MB0-001 Test Objectives
Certification Exam Objectives
EXAM NUMBER: MB0-001
About the Exam
Candidates are encouraged to use this document to help prepare for the CompTIA Mobility+ MB0-001 exam. The CompTIA Mobility+ certification is an internationally recognized validation of skills and knowledge required of IT practitioners working in mobile computing environments.
The CompTIA Mobility+ Certification Exam will certify that the successful candidate has the knowledge and skills required to:
- Understand and research capabilities of mobile devices and features of over-the-air technologies
- Deploy, integrate, support and manage a mobile environment, ensuring proper security measures are implemented for devices and platforms while maintaining usabilityThese content examples are meant to clarify the test objectives and should not be construed as a comprehensive listing of all the content of this examination.
EXAM DEVELOPMENTCompTIA exams result from subject matter expert workshops and industry-wide survey results regarding the skills and knowledge required of an entry-level IT professional.
TEST DETAILSRequired exam MB0-001 Number of questions 100 questions Type of questions Multiple choiceLength of test 90 minutesRecommended experience • Network+ Certification or equivalent working knowledge
- At least 18 months of work experiencein administration of mobile devices in the enterprisePassing score 720 (on a scale of 100–900)
EXAM OBJECTIVES (DOMAINS)The table below lists the domains measured by this examination and the extent to which they are represented.DOMAIN1.0 Over-the-Air Technologies2.0 Network InfrastructurePERCENTAGE OF EXAMINATION13%15%3.0 Mobile Device Management28%4.0 Security20%5.0 Troubleshooting24%Total100%1.0 Over-the-Air Technologies1.1Compare and contrast different cellular technologies.
2.4Explain disaster recovery principles and how they affect mobile devices.
- Roaming and switching between network types1.2Given a scenario, configure and implement WiFi client technologies using appropriate options.
- PAN• 802.11a, b, g, n, ac
- Relevant operating frequencies and channels
- Broadcast/hidden system
- Authentication methods
- Portable hotspots1.3Compare and contrast RF principles and their functionality.
- RF characteristics
- Propagation theory
- Parabolic dish
- Faraday cage1.4Interpret site survey to ensure over the air communication.
- Signal strength
- Received signal strength indicator
- Spectrum analysis
- Frequency analysis
- Site survey documentation/site map
- Wireless vs. cellular site survey
- Post-site survey2.0 Network Infrastructure2.1Compare and contrast physical and logical infrastructure technologies and protocols.
- Ad hoc
- Firewall settings
- Port configuration
- VPN concentrator
- Autonomous APs
- Wireless LAN
- Lightweight AP
- Services and settings
- Dynamic VLAN
- Subnetting2.2Explain the technologies used for traversing wireless to wired networks.
- Bandwidth and user limitations
- Backhauling traffic
- Traffic shaping
- Hardware differences
- Traffic routing
- IP addressing
- MAC address
- PoE for APs to switches2.3Explain the layers of the OSI model.
- Layer 1 – Physical
- Layer 2 – Data link
- Layer 3 – Network
- Layer 4 – Transport
- Layer 5 – Session
- Layer 6 – Presentation
- Layer 7 – Application
- Network Infrastructure
- Server backups
- Device backups
- Directory services server
- Frequency of backups
- High availability
- DR locations2.5Compare and contrast common network ports and protocols for mobile devices.• 20/21 – FTP
- 22 – SFTP
- 23 – Telnet
- 25 – SMTP
- 53 – DNS
- 80 – HTTP• 110 – POP3
- 135 – MAPI
- 143 – IMAP
- 389 – LDAP/AD
- 443 – SSL
- 465 – SSMTP
- 587 – Alternate SMTP
- 990 – FTPS
- 993 – IMAP over SSL
- 2175 – AirSync
- 2195 – APNS
- 2196 – Feedback• 3389 – RDP• 4101 – SRP
- 5223 – Jabber• 5228-5230 – GCM3.0 Mobile Device Management3.1Explain policy required to certify device capabilities.
- Adherence to IT policies and security policies
- Balance security with usability
- Differences between vendor default applications
- OS modifications and customization
- OS vendor
- Telecommunication vendor
- Backup, restore and recovery policies3.2Compare and contrast mobility solutions to enterprise requirements.
- Mobile device management
- Password strength
- Remote wipe
- Remote lock/unlock
- Application store
- Mobile application management
- Application store
- Pushing content
- Device platform support
- Infrastructure support
- On-premise vs. SaaS
- Administrative permissions
- High availability
- Device groupings
- Location-based services
- Monitoring and reporting capabilities and features
- Interoperability with other products/devices
- Telecommunication expense management
- Self-service portal
- Captive portal3.3Install and configure mobile solutions based on given requirements.
- Liaise with appropriate personnel to ensure infrastructure can accept solutions
- Profile creation
- Directory services setup
- Initial certificate issuance
- Group profiles based on given requirements
- Initiate pilot, testing and evaluation
- Create and update documentation
- Report feedback post-pilot
- Approve, train and launch3.43.0 Mobile Device ManagementImplement mobile device on-boarding and off-boarding procedures.
- Device activation on cellular networks
- Mobile hardware that facilitates OTA access
- Wireless cards, cellular cards, SD cards
- On-boarding and provision process
- IMEI or ICCID
- Device enrollment (SCEP)
- Profile installations
3.5Implement mobile device operations and management procedures.
- Off-boarding and de-provisioning- Employee terminations
- Proper asset disposal
- Centralized content and application distribution and content management system
- Distribution methods
- Content updates/changes
- Application changes
- Deployment best practices
- Number of devices
- Number of users
- Remote capabilities
- Remote wipe
- Remote control
- Location services
- Life cycle operations
- Certificate expiration/renewal
- Change management
- End of life
- Applications3.6Execute best practice for mobile device backup, data recovery and data segregation.
- Device backup for corporate data to corporate server
- Device backup of personal data to vendor/third-party server
- Backup to local device: internal storage, SD card, SIM
- Data recovery
- Testing backups
- Restoring corporate data
- Restoring personal data3.73.0 Mobile Device ManagementUse best practices to maintain awareness of new technologies including changes that affect mobile devices.
- OS vendors
- OEMs (hardware)
- Telecommunication vendors
- Third-party application vendors
- New risks and threats3.8Configure and deploy mobile applications and associated technologies.
- Messaging standards
- Vendor proxy and gateway server settings
- Information traffic topology
- Third-party NOC vs. on- premise vs. hosted
- Push notification technologies
- In-house application requirements
- App publishing
- Vendor requirements
- Data communication
- Types of mobile applications
- Native app
- Web app
- Hybrid app
Identify various encryption methods for securing mobile environments.
- Data in transit
- EAP methods
- Data at rest
- Full disk encryption
- Block-level encryption
- File-level encryption
- Folder-level encryption
- Removable media encryption4.2Configure access control on the mobile device using best practices.
- Authentication concepts
- Device access
- Wireless networks
- Enterprise vs. personal
- Application access
- PKI concepts
- Certificate management
- Software-based container access and data segregation4.3Explain monitoring and reporting techniques to address security requirements.
- Device compliance and report audit information
- Third-party device monitoring applications (SIEM)
- Monitor appropriate logs pertaining to mobile device activity/traffic
Explain risks, threats and mitigation strategies affecting the mobile ecosystem.
- Wireless risks
- Rogue access points
- Tower spoofing
- War driving
- Weak keys
- Software risks
- App store usage
- Unsupported OS
- Organizational risks
- BYOD ramifications
- Securing personal devices
- Removable media
- Wiping personal data
- Unknown devices on network/server
- Hardware risks
- Device cloning
- Device theft
- Device loss
- Mitigation strategies
- Software firewalls
- Access levels
- Host-based and network-based IDS/IPS
- Application sandboxing
- Trusted platform modules
4.5Given a scenario, execute appropriate incident response and remediation steps.
- Data containers
- Content filtering
- Device hardening
- Physical port disabling
- Incident identification
- Determine and perform policy-based response
- Report incident
- Capture logs5.0 Troubleshooting5.1Given a scenario, implement the following troubleshooting methodology.
- Identify the problem
- Information gathering
- Identify symptoms
- Question users
- Determine if anything has changed
- Establish a theory of probable cause
- Question the obvious
- Test the theory to determine cause
- Once theory is confirmed, determine next steps to resolve problem
- If theory is not confirmed, re- establish new theory or escalate
- Establish a plan of action to resolve the problem and identify potential effects
- Implement the solution or escalate as necessary
- Verify full system functionality and, if applicable, implement preventative measures
- Document findings, actions and outcomes
Given a scenario, troubleshoot common device problems.
- Battery life
- Sync issues
- Power supply problems
- Password reset
- Device crash
- Power outage5.3Given a scenario, troubleshoot common application problems.
- Missing applications
- Configuration changes
- App store problems
- Email issues
- Location services problems
- OS and application upgrade issues
- Profile authentication and authorization issues5.4Given a scenario, troubleshoot common over-the-air connectivity problems.
- No cellular signal
- No network connectivity
- Roaming issues
- Cellular activation
- Email issues
- VPN issues
- Certificate issues
- APN issues
- Port configuration issues
- Network saturation5.5Given a scenario, troubleshoot common security problems.
- Expired certificate
- Authentication failure
- Firewall misconfiguration
- False positives
- False negatives
- Non-expiring passwords
- Expired passwords
- Content filtering misconfigured
CompTIA Mobility+ Acronyms
The following is a list of acronyms that appear on the CompTIA Mobility+ exam. Candidates are encouraged to review the complete list and attain a working knowledge of all listed acronyms as a
part of a comprehensive exam preparation program.
Access Control List
General Packet Radio Service
Global Standard for Mobility
Access Point Name
High Speed Packet Access
Apple Push Notification Service
Hyper Text Transfer Protocol
Acceptable Use Policy
Intrusion Detection System
Business to Business
Info Assurance Support Environment
Bring Your Own Device
Internet Engineering Task Force
Certificate Authority or Certification Authority
Internet Message Address Protocol
Common Configuration Enumeration
Code Division Multiple Access
Industrial, Medical, Scientific
Call Data Recording
Coronal Mass Ejection
Intrusion Prevention System
Certificate Revocation List
Kerberos Constrained Delegation
Circuit Switch Data
Local Area Network
Carrier Sense Multiple Access
Lightweight Directory Access Protocol
with Collision Avoidance
Carrier Sense Multiple Access
Mobility as a Service
with Collision Detection
Mobile Application Management
Common User Environment
Messaging Application Programming Interface
Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol
Message Digest 5
Data Loss Prevention
Mobile Device Management
Mobile Enterprise Application Platform
Management Information Base
Domain Name Service
Multiple Input Multiple Output
Multiple Mobile Channel Access
Exchange Active Solution
Network Access Control
Elliptic Curve Cryptography
Network Address Translation
End-User License Agreement
Near Field Communication
Evolution Data Optimized
Network Intrusion Prevention System
File Transfer Protocol
Network Operations Center
FTP over SSL
Online Certificate Security Protocol
Galois/Counter Mode or
Original Equipment Manufacturer
Google Cloud Messaging for Android
Open Systems Interconnect
Service Level Agreement
Personal Area Network
Simple Mail Transport Protocol
Port Address Translation
Small Office, Home Office
Pretty Good Privacy
Server Router Protocol
Personal Information Manager
Service Set Identifier
Power Line Ethernet
Secure Socket Layer
Power over Ethernet
Post Office Protocol
Preferred Roaming List
Transmission Control Protocol
Quality of Service
Time Division Multiple Access
Remote Desktop Protocol
Telecom Expense Management
User Datagram Protocol
Recovery Point Objective
Universal Mobile Telecommunications Standards
Received Signal Strength Indicator
United States CyberCom
Recovery Time Objective
Software as a Service
Voice over IP
System Development Life Cycle
Virtual Private Network
Volume Purchase Program
Subscriber Identity Module
Security Information and Event Management
Worldwide Interoperability for Microwave Access
Secure Hashing Algorithm
CompTIA Mobility+ Proposed Hardware and Software List
CompTIA has included this sample list of hardware and software to assist candidates as they prepare for the Mobility+ exam. This list may also be helpful for training companies who wish to create a lab component to their training offering. The bulleted lists below each topic are a sample list and not exhaustive.
- Messaging server
- MDM server
- High-powered laptop
- Access point
- Air cards
- Project/large screen with adapters
- Wireless LAN controller
- PoE injector
- Pico cell
- VPN concentrator
- Hardware tokens (secure IDs)
- Cables (CAT5)
- Removable media
- Various antenna types
- Power adapters
- Sync cables
- SD cards
- Various operating systems: OSx, Windows, Linux, Unix
- Messaging client software
- Certificate management software
- MDM, MAM, MCM software
- Internet connection
© 2015 CompTIA Properties, LLC, used under license by CompTIA Certifications, LLC. All rights reserved. All certification programs and education related to such programs are operated exclusively by CompTIA Certifications, LLC. CompTIA is a registered trademark of CompTIA Properties, LLC in the U.S. and internationally. Other brands and company names mentioned herein may be trademarks or service marks of CompTIA Properties, LLC or of their respective owners. Reproduction or dissemination prohibited without written consent of CompTIA Properties, LLC. Printed in the U.S. 02155-Oct2015
Pass4sure Certification Exam Questions and Answers - www.founco.com
Killexams Exam Study Notes | study guides - www.founco.com
Pass4sure Certification Exam Questions and Answers - st.edu.ge
Killexams Exam Study Notes | study guides - st.edu.ge
Pass4sure Certification Exam Questions and Answers - www.jabbat.com
Killexams Exam Study Notes | study guides - www.jabbat.com
Pass4sure Certification Exam Questions and Answers - www.jorgefrazao.esy.es
Killexams Exam Study Notes | study guides - www.jorgefrazao.esy.es
Pass4sure Certification Exam Questions and Answers and Study Notes - www.makkesoft.com
Killexams Exam Study Notes | study guides | QA - www.makkesoft.com
Pass4sure Exam Study Notes - maipu.gob.ar
Pass4sure Certification Exam Study Notes - idprod.esy.es
Download Hottest Pass4sure Certification Exams - cscpk.org
Killexams Study Guides and Exam Simulator - www.simepe.com.br
Comprehensive Questions and Answers for Certification Exams - www.ynb.no
Exam Questions and Answers | Brain Dumps - www.4seasonrentacar.com
Certification Training Questions and Answers - www.interactiveforum.com.mx
Pass4sure Training Questions and Answers - www.menchinidesign.com
Real exam Questions and Answers with Exam Simulators - www.pastoriaborgofuro.it
Real Questions and accurate answers for exam - playmagem.com.br
Certification Questions and Answers | Exam Simulator | Study Guides - www.rafflesdesignltd.com
Kill exams certification Training Exams - www.sitespin.co.za
Latest Certification Exams with Exam Simulator - www.philreeve.com
Latest and Updated Certification Exams with Exam Simulator - www.tmicon.com.au
Pass you exam at first attempt with Pass4sure Questions and Answers - tractaricurteadearges.ro
Latest Certification Exams with Exam Simulator - addscrave.net
Pass you exam at first attempt with Pass4sure Questions and Answers - alessaconsulting.com
Get Great Success with Pass4sure Exam Questions/Answers - alchemiawellness.com
Best Exam Simulator and brain dumps for the exam - andracarmina.com
Real exam Questions and Answers with Exam Simulators - empoweredbeliefs.com
Real Questions and accurate answers for exam - www.alexanndre.com
Certification Questions and Answers | Exam Simulator | Study Guides - allsoulsholidayclub.co.uk